Wednesday 16 November 2011

Keep Your Hands to Yourself

Short and sweet today.

Keep your hands to yourself please strangers.

Do not:
touch me, rub me, poke me, pinch me, tickle me, pet me, grab me, embrace me, caress me, high-five me, force-handshake me, or do something else weird when we barely know each other.

I do not know you.
I do not want to know you.

I'm pretty sure the first lesson you learn from your parents is not to talk to/take candy from/touch or hold hands with/hug strangers.

So get your grubby mitts off of me.

I don't want your germs or STD's.
I don't want your hands (which have been who knows where) touching me in any way.
I don't want to make contact with your disgusting-ness.

If you can't keep your hands to yourself around strangers in public you should probably see a psychologist, your local OCD doctor, or go to jail.

Do not pass GO.
Do not collect $200.

Some people have no concept of appropriate ways to interact with strangers.
Seriously......personal bubble here.

Ugh the worst.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment